March Favorites: A Roundup of My Best Instagram OOTDs

If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve probably already seen this, but for the benefit of the roughly 15 people that read this blog, I’m sharing this here as well!

Behold, my favorite looks from the month of March. Sparkly + neutrals, stripes, and pink + navy were big loves of mine, obviously.


Look 1:

Striped button-down // American Eagle
Striped tee // Old Navy
Jeans // Hudson
Necklace // Target
Bracelet // I can’t remember! I want to say Forever 21?

Look 2:

Cardigan // Old Navy
Sequin tank // Old Navy
White cami // Forever 21
Jeans // Hudson
Glitter belt // Forever 21
Necklace // Tiffany & Co.
Ring // Old Navy
Bracelet // Old Navy

Look 3:

Tshirt // Old Navy
Button-down // J.Crew Factory
Jeans // Paige Denim
Bracelet // Forever 21
Ring // Old Navy

Look 4:

Button-down // Target
Cardigan // Old Navy
Jeans // Paige Denim
Necklace // No clue! Likely Charming Charlie
Belt // Old Navy
Bracelet // Target
Rings // Charming Charlie


I loved these looks. Cute, sparkly, comfortable + colorful…that’s pretty much my style completely summed up. I’m not joking when I say I’m obsessed with Old Navy and Target. Most of what I own is from those two stores, with inexpensive accessories. (Once in awhile I’ll throw in a simple Tiffany or Juicy Couture charm necklace.)

J.Crew is definitely about as high-end as my tops get; I usually go for pretty simple, classic pieces. However, I will always spend the extra money on pants, shoes, and purses. Designer denim is almost a non-negotiable for me. I wear jeans almost every day, so they have to fit well and hold up to a lot. True Religion, Hudson, and Paige have yet to disappoint me in any way and have a very special place in my heart…and closet.

And if you’re not currently following me on Instagram, you should! You can find me at @elizzybelle.

What looks were you loving last month? Are there any trends you’re obsessed with currently?

love, elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment