Who needs a margarita? Freebie Friday #6!

This week has kicked my butt. I came off a VERY busy weekend, so I started my week not even close to well-rested. I dragged through Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday I just couldn't get it together, even with Starbucks on my side. Did I mention our weather can't seem to figure itself out either? I am dying for spring and it's just not happening around here. It's really been a very long, very sleepy couple of weeks for me, and I am looking forward to just relaxing and having some family time this weekend!

To anyone else who's dying for some warmer weather and a fruity drink in hand, this week's freebie is for you! It's ready for iPhone and desktop!


Desktop | iPhone 4 | iPhone 5
No more Google Drive! Just click the link and right click to download.


At this point, I've basically just been creating freebies for the devices I own. (I have an iPhone and iMac, so all the freebies I create are kind of optimized for those!) If any of you girls are Android users or have other devices you'd like freebies for, I'd be happy to start offering those as well. Just let me know if you're interested!

Enjoy! And think warm thoughts...thoughts of spring and summer, and beaches, and fun drinks with umbrellas!

love, elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Of course! I love making these for my own computers and phone, so it makes sense to share!

      Delete