Sephora by OPI for $2!

From left to right: High Maintenance, I’m Wired, Just a Little Dangerous, G-listen To Your Heart, Call Your Mother, I Gotta Blush On You, Frankly I Don’t Give A-dam, To the Glitter End!, Charge It!, and The Golden Age


Oh, my goodness. Sephora by OPI. Less than $2 a bottle. NOT JOKING.

I just love a bargain, especially if it’s on something I love. I may or may not have bought every color I found. I may have gone to three different stores to land all these. I may still be on the hunt for more and am mapping out which stores to hit next as I am typing. So clearly I have gone a little crazy with this, but I don’t regret it one bit.

So where did I find this killer deal, you ask? Big Lots!

I’ll be honest, I haven’t been in a Big Lots in probably a decade. I don’t really remember them ever carrying much name brand stuff. A search for something for my daughter’s updated bedroom (more on that later!) led me to a Big Lots though, and once I discovered that they actually carry some pretty great stuff, I was hooked.



Each of those are just one coat.


The Judgment:


All the shades look really good with just one coat; I would probably choose to do two on a couple of them, but overall the quality of these polishes is great. All dried really quickly (like, my left hand was totally dry by the time I was done polishing my right).

The Winners:


I knew I would love I’m Wired. It’s a very wearable way to inject some color into an outfit, and I’m all about that. But I was surprised by Call Your Mother. What seemed like a standard pinky-purple neutral in the bottle is a seriously gorgeous and surprisingly versatile nail color. The pictures do not do it justice; it was my favorite color on my hand by far. Charge It! is a true metallic yellow-gold (rather than just gold glitter/shimmer) and I’m really wishing I’d had this for the holiday season. Sometimes glitter polishes have a tendency to be a lot of clear polish with tiny specks of glitter, but even just one coat of G-listen To Your Heart packed a surprising amount of color onto my nail. With multiple coats or a base color underneath, it would be perfection.

If you have a Big Lots near you, you absolutely must go and buy these colors…like, today. And then report back to me with your findings!

love, elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. What a deal! Super love the colors. <3
    www.bornorigingal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently discovered these at Big Lots as well! The color selection wasn't this varied, but I might check another location. Such a good find!

    Elise @ Elise Goes Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! If you have easy access to other locations, go check them out! I only found a couple at the first Big Lots I tried, but fortunately there are three more stores within a 10 mile radius of my house, so of course I drove to all of them like a crazy person. So worth it, though! Some stores had very little; others had tons of colors!

      Delete