Freebie Friday #2!

With all the unnecessary focus excitement of Valentine's Day, I spaced on this week's freebie until just now. This is what I get for not scheduling my posts ahead of time during an already busy week!

Failing. But better late than never, right? Since I've been into Gossip Girl in a big way again lately, here's today's treat for all you lovers of Blair Waldorf. (She is my spirit animal.)


1600 x 1000. Go get this guy over here!


Happy Valentine's Day! Anyone have any good plans? As for me, I'm redoing my entire closet tomorrow. Goodbye boring builder-grade rods, hello complete built-in system! That's my Valentine's gift to myself, and I'll be taking before and after pics, of course. It's a huge project but the end result should be pretty amazing.

I'll be expecting full V-Day pictorial reports from all of you via blogs and Instagram!

love, elizabeth

1 comment: